Monday, December 28, 2009

Practice

So, with Christmas and work and kids and all that, I really haven't had time to sew. I need practice! I go to bed at night with so many ideas in my head but no time to execute any of them.

Anyway, here are a few things I made on a whim a few weeks ago. No pattern, just ideas in my head. The stitching is kinda bad, but I think with more practice, these would be pretty cool.



coaster and pouch



backside. not sure why this pic is so much brighter. whatever.

Last week I bought a pattern for a purse on etsy - looks easy but then again, I'm a beginner. Hopefully I will have a chance to try it this week. We'll see...

p.s. I use that coaster all the time and it works really well! Maybe I shoulda made some for gifts. Oh well. Too late. 



TIC



No comments:

Post a Comment