Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

So, I wanted to start this blog so I could keep track of all my projects, but it's so time consuming to take good pics, upload them, edit them, and then post them. I guess that will be my New Year's resolution - to be more organized and consistent with my projects....and life in general. I'm a mess of disorganization and chaos....mostly in my own head.

With that said, I did complete a project over the long weekend. I don't have a pic yet (see above) but will have one soon.

Moving on....

I went to Michaels today at lunch to see if they had anything new. I bought some ribbon and also picked up this book. I'm guessing it was made for kids, but I'm thinking it will come in handy since I'm still a beginner. It's got a lot of good ideas and step by step directions for small items.

So that's it. I will leave you with a picture of some reindeer all lit up for Christmas. I took it at this place when we went to Las Vegas for Christmas. It was actually taken on Christmas Eve when we were all in the Christmas Spirit, bundled up and drinking hot chocolate. Fun!



tic

1 comment:

  1. btw i want a tissue case- hot pink w/leopard inside it.. preferably purple leopard. gracias!

    ReplyDelete